Translate

Friday, October 9, 2009

Introducing Smith Falls/ Perth

It's Shayla again! I'm just gonna start by introducing the Smiths Falls/ Perth team. I'll tell you about myself first (I'm on the right in the back row,) I come from Alfred ON, what I hear from people is that I'm always happy and I love dance parties! It's a great chance to look like a fool and not care because everyone else looks completely ridiculous and doesn't care too!

Thomas Russel (left from me) is our male team leader, he prefers being called Tom. When you meet Tom he seems like a quiet guy, I'll tell you that he is not! Tom always brightens up the room with his random, but hilarious jokes! Oh, and he would like to add that he loves taking walks under the moon on a nice sandy beach.

Next we have Rebecca Bilodeau. She has such a fun personality; always coming up with random stories about her life. She is super proud of the fact that her town, Glendon AB, has the world's largest perogie, I don't blame her I want a large perogie!

After Rebbecca comes Alyssa Gabrielson (left front row,) from Winnipeg MB. She is our female team leader, Alyssa is always trying to love everyone. She's like a care-bear; always blasting out her care and love, not from the stomach though, but from the heart!

James, from Deep River ON, is the next in line . He's quite the funny one. I think my whole team can agree on how we find it hilarious every time he goes off into his own little world. We would all be walking and then notice that James has wandered off from the group because something has caught his attention.

Lastly, we have Danica O'Neill from Stony Plain AB. She's the bold one on the team. She's sure of herself, and has the cutest laugh, it makes me smile every time I hear it. Danica is also in love with hoops & yo yo cards. If you haven't heard of these cards, she suggests that you look them up online, she's HILARIOUS!

Well that's the Smiths Falls/ Perth team:) This week we've all been preparing for our kick off life night on the 18th of October! We're all excited! Today we also had our first Team Day in Smiths Falls. We started the day by having bonding time with our sister hoods and brother hoods. Poor Tom was alone because James went home for a family thing, but I think he enjoyed the alone time. Our sister hood bonding time was amazing! I feel like this is the first time this week that I really feel like we're a sister hood. I love all my sisters!! The second half of the day we got back together with Tom and played some pictionary, and did other fun stuff!

Well, that's about it for Team 5. We're working hard, and can't wait to do our kick-off life night!

God Bless,

Shayla
Team 5 Smiths Falls/ Perth

No comments:

Post a Comment