Translate

Monday, October 26, 2009

Hi from team 2

Greetings from Team 2! Once again, this is Claire reporting with a new exciting update! We have done so much traveling this week, sometimes it's hard to keep track of the days!

Last week we traveled to a different town every day. The Encounter days went well, we had some very enthusiastic youth which was very encouraging. It's great when they express that they've had an amazing day. It definitely gives us an added boost of energy! I was also encouraged to hear the youth comment on something they learned from my talk. At first I was really happy to know that they got something out of it. Then I realized that it wasn't me who was speaking, but it was God speaking through me. That made me even more happy to know I was being used as His instrument!

On Friday we bid farewell to Ontario and made our way to Manitoba. Our team was disappointed to have only seen one moose. Several of us have never seen one before. The one we saw was making its way into the woods, so we only caught his back. It was an exciting event, though, and we are keeping our eyes open for more sightings. We were also pretty excited to cross the border line. As you can see, we all had to stop for a picture.

On Saturday we drove through the prairies to Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. I've never seen so much flat empty land in my life!

After our night in Saskatoon, we crossed over to Alberta. Christian and Riane are happy to be back in their home province. In Edmonton we picked up our wonderful supervisors, Pat and Meaghan, who will be with us for the next few days. We are all super excited for their visit.


Right now we're in St. Paul and ready for a busy week!

God Bless!


Claire Labish
Team 2

No comments:

Post a Comment