Translate

Monday, April 2, 2012

Only -4 degrees?... Lets go get ice cream!


Hello from iNFUSE #1,

Okay, so I have to tell you guys about Sports Night last week. There were probably ten youth who were down from Deline who ended up coming to Sports Night and hanging out with us. It was awesome, and the funniest part was when a couple of the little girls who had come to our sessions came up to me and Anne showing us pictures of ourselves on their iPods. I didn’t mention it in the last blog, but the younger crowd who came to our sessions in Deline were always recording our skits and taking pictures with us! They were super cute, and it was so heart warming to see that we actually made an impact in their lives.

Well, our busy Saturday turned out amazingly… The family retreat was really great, four solid families came out and they really enjoyed it. Then it turned out that it was Palm Sunday (one of my FAVOURITE masses), and everyone is always braiding palms and making crosses… it’s always funny because it always ends up being a competition of who has the most leaves on their palm. Can I just say that my palms had 16 leaves this year… :o I made 4 braids on one palm – my own personal record! :)

I pray you all have a blessed Holy week, and Easter weekend! I look forward to telling you all about ours.

May God bless your hearts,

~ Natalie (iNFUSE 1's Blogger)


p.s. Check out our pictures; Mackenzie River before entering Deline, and group photo after Karaoke night at our friend Phoebe's house!

No comments:

Post a Comment