Translate

Thursday, April 12, 2012

HALLELUJAH /ALLELUIA!!!

Hey Everybody
Medicine Hat here with the big scoop of all that's been happening lately. First of all, I LOVE being on a parish team. Especially this time of year. The fruits of our labour are starting to bloom.Beautiful.
"This time of year is my absolute favourite part of being on a parish team! Going to the Easter vigil was really beautiful. Sitting in the church in the dark waiting for the service to start, I felt like I was waiting for THE most exciting show of my life to start! I felt super loved and surrounded by family and friends. We knew SO many people there, and even had one of our youth come and sit with us! I love having so much family and so many people that love us here. We definitely have another home here, and will continue to even after we leave. ALLELUIA!"(Rachel Hargrave, iNFUSE 2)

We also helped out with the music, and it turned out beautifully if I do say so myself.
Also, we recently had our Unchained (Gr 10-12) Retreat on Real Love. It was really good. We had (I think) 15 youth, and around four of them had never been to our events before. One girl in particular I was just informed had never been to any of our events, and came to our retreat by herself. The next week she spent all of our lunch visit telling her friends about us, and the retreat, and she has come every weekend since then.
We're only here for six more weeks so please pray extra hard for our ministry. And pray really REALLY hard on May 22, because that is the day when we have to say all of our good-byes, and it's going to be really hard. Thanks :) and God Bless.
Isaac

ps. Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.- Martin Luther King Jr

No comments:

Post a Comment