Translate

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Second Half, Jesus leads!

Happy New Year Everyone!

Sean Milan reporting in for Team 1.

I can't even remember the last time I blogged. Well I have to admit, I did miss quite a few weeks, but what are new years' for? Making new resolutions! Okay, so we are on the same page now, going back a couple of weeks. December retreat began; now for all the NET alumni reading this, I'm sure you can agree with me when I say DECEMBER RETREAT ROCKS! Whooa, ha ha, yes it was lots of fun - mostly seeing the other teams and knowing that we were going to be home soon. My Christmas break was very relaxing, it was so much fun sleeping in till 3:00pm and wasting half of my day; but only for the first few days. Family and friends soon control your whole schedule! Ha ha, but it was a very relaxing time, to celebrate the birth of our Lord and the birth of a new year. It's crazy to think that half of the "NET year" has already passed, it seems like we were at training yesterday.

We just finished January training - once again it was awesome to reunite with the teams. Well, most of them. I will now take this opportunity to give a big loving shout-out to the two Irish teams and Team 4 in Wetaskiwin,AB. We love you all and we are praying for you! I'm very excited for this next half of the year, as our team goes to venture out West all the way to the Pacific, spreading the good news along the way!!!

Stay tuned next week when we will be in St.Catherine's, ON!

God Speed

Sean Milan NET Team 1

No comments:

Post a Comment