Translate

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Awake My Soul

The Dates for our 2012 National Conference are set!

March 30th – April 1st, Garth, Caitlyn, Jesse and I will be travelling out West to St James church in Okotoks, just south of Calgary, to put on a 3 day conference for Musicians and Youth Ministers. Calgary was chosen as the location because the majority of request for our Massive Worship travel team comes from out there!

Our theme for the conference this year is “Awake my Soul” and we are just starting to get in touch with a list of top notch speakers and musicians to see if they can come and contribute their passion to this year’s conference! We are so excited to get together with friends and fellowship out West!

The Massive Worship travelling team will be assisting us this year, as well as a handful of Alumni who currently live in the area. I have never been a part of the conference myself, but a guy who I supervise, from the Massive Worship travelling; Cameron told us to “remember, we are planning something powerful”. He then went on to say that one of his close friends had her first truthful encounter with God at a previous conference in Toronto! Matt 18:20 "For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.”

Peace to you all!

Emma Fradd

Massive Worship Coordinator

Visit www.massiveworship.com to register early and receive a discount!


No comments:

Post a Comment