Translate

Monday, January 23, 2012

Back into the swing of things..

Hello again! It's Lauren from iNFUSE Team 3! We're back in Halifax after January training in Ottawa, and have been greeted by a good bit of snow and some -15 weather, which for me as the poor little Texan, is AWESOME. I love the snow and the cold, but my Canadian teammates beg to differ. I wonder why I'm not Canadian....Moving on!

It's been fantastic being back at Saint Benedict! Everyone was excited for us to be back and we've settled back in! This past weekend, Saint Benedict hosted their Stewardship of Talent Fair after all the Masses, and I honestly was astounded by how many ministries there are in the parish! I think the total number was in the mid-60s! It was a really busy weekend, and it was also a perfect time to let people know that Massive Worship is coming to Saint Benedict in a few weeks, and people are really excited for what Massive Worship's music ministry will bring!

We're also having a parish fun night at the Oval, the snazzy and FREE outdoor ice rink that Halifax has (they even have free skates!) We're looking forward to some parish bonding time, complete with hot chocolate!!

I can't wait to see what this second half of this year in Halifax has in store for our team and for Saint Benedict Parish!

"My God, You are good, You are great, You are love, and I am loved." - "I Am" by The City Harmonic

-Lauren
iNFUSE Team 3

No comments:

Post a Comment