Translate

Sunday, January 8, 2012

BACK IN THE HAT!!

Hey Everybody
iNFUSE 2 is back in the Hat and ready to get things done!
Firstly, I just want to update everybody on how my holiday went, because, I am blogger, and it is my right to bore you with whatever stories I want to tell you…
Sooo… I am one of nine siblings, and everyone was home… please allow me to reiterate this, EVERYONE was home for Christmas. All nine of us! My oldest brother, his wife, and their three sons came home from Thunder Bay. My sister, her husband and their son came home from Kingston. My sister who lives in Ottawa came home. I came home from Alberta…..
It was AWESOME!!! …Okay. There was really no story in particular. I just wanted everyone to share in my joy of being able to spend Christmas with my whole family… and share my sorrow in the fact that they left for Disneyland as soon as I got on the plane to come back to Alberta... Now I’ll actually talk about important stuff…

So, we’re going to be having Equip this week...Friday…the thirteenth…2012…not that it’s significant or anything…, and it’s basically just a fun time. The focus of the night is going to be crazy Olympics. Which is a lot of random games/activities which will be super fun. I know. I’m running them.

This Sunday for Unchained we’re going to be having a movie night. WOOT! Popcorn, pop, chips, probably a movie… I’m not really sure what movie, but iNFUSE 2 is a team of theatrical connoisseurs, and I guarantee that it will be enjoyable. And appropriate.
This is awesome because there are so many movies out there nowadays that aren’t. Just in case you were confused. But it will be awesome, so if you are in Grade ten to twelve, in Medicine Hat area, and want to watch a movie, and get free snacks, come check it out.

Also, This past Monday was Gloria chevalier's 21st birthday. We decorated our 15 passenger van and it was awesome.
Happy Birthday Gloria!!


God Bless

Isaac Sullivan

P.s. Holy Communion is the shortest and safest way to Heaven. -- Pope St. Pius X








No comments:

Post a Comment