Translate

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Tobogganing and The Truth

SO,

Tobogganing is painful, I mean it's bucket loads of fun, but I never knew that you had to climb back up the mountain after! It took a while but it was well worth it!

THERE IS SO MUCH SNOW IN WATASKAWIN, it's just silly, it was minus 27 yesterday! The snow is hard to walk in let me tell you, but is also absolutely gorgeous, and praise God for creating it.

Apart from the snow, Team 4 are doing great, Kickin' it old school today, but let me tell you about our past week of ministry. Crew training is officially finished! Woohoo, and after our Core retreat this weekend, the Core will be trained up as well!

Our December mission went really well, our theme was "Even While I'm Waiting" and our theme scripture was the prodigal son. We concentrated on the Father who waited for his Son to return home, who had faith that he would one day come back.

On Monday night, we had a "Exalt" which was a night of Adoration, with Praise and Worship music, and a talk that was given by Fr Marc. We also had an opportunity to place photos of Friends and Family members on the alter before the blessed sacrament of those who you would like to bring closer to Christ, it was very powerful and the parishioners were quite touched.

Last night, we had a penitential service, a chance for people to receive the sacrament of reconciliation as well as to pray and watch a drama.

Yes indeed we have been a busy bunch of Netters, only one more week before we go on our break for Christmas, EXCITING!

This morning I recorded a song, I played drums, guitar and sang, all in one morning. I was surprised at how fast it went by, but it sounds really great, so great that the guy who recorded me wants to put it on a praise and worship CD that he is thinking about making next year!

Here, have a listen and tell me what ya think!


God Bless!


Stay Frosty,


Emma,


Team 4


No comments:

Post a Comment