Translate

Saturday, December 12, 2009

One of my Greatest Joys...


I am so proud of our missionaries this year! God has been doing so many great things through them... And it`s only been 3 months of ministry so far!

They have been stirring things up and making things happen by the grace of God.

Thousands of young people have prayed, gone to confession and discovered that God loves them! Schools, parishes and communities are changing! Families are praying together! Teenagers are coming to know Christ!


One of the greatest joys of my job as the Development Assistant for NET Ministries of Canada is reading X-Sheets (Encounter Experience Sheets). Ever week or so a large envelope full of feedback from retreatants appears on my desk and I get to be the first to read about the great things that God is doing.

These are just a few examples of the thousands of X-Sheets that come into our office:


"I learned that love is a choice not just an emotion."
14 Year old Female
Tignish, PE

"My favourite part was the prayer time in the church. I felt very peaceful when my leader prayer for me."
13 Year old Female
Tignish, ON

"I really thought this was a great day. I learned that no matter what happens God will always be with me to help me. I am going to change how I treat God. I am going to try and connect with Him more than I do. I really appreciate the NET team helping us with our Confirmation Prep. Everything they did was awesome! And I really liked the small groups a lot."
13 Year old Female
Tecumseh, ON

"I want to share that after that day with the NET team I have been closer to God and I have been praying more."
13 Year old Male
Tecumseh, ON

"During the drama that they did in the church, people could really see that Jesus did not fight against giving up His life. He gave himself. He died for us!"
11 Year old Female
Zurich, ON

I am so thankful for our missionaries and the work of evangelization they are doing this year. They are helping to bring hope to so many people across the country. Including me!

Way to go Teams!

Claire Cavanagh
Development Assistant
NET Ministries of Canada


1 comment:

  1. I love reading this feedback Claire! what an awesome thing God is doing in these young people's hearts. Thanks for posting this

    ReplyDelete