Translate

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Fall Taining Next Week

Hey everyone! My name is Jocelyne Potvin and I am the newest staff member with NET. I will be taking over for Amanda Brisson as the new scheduling coordinator in October. I am originally from Brandon Manitoba and I served with NET for two years, one in Ireland and one in Canada. I have always been a country girl the transition to living in a big city like Ottawa is a little crazy, but I have always loved Ottawa and I am super excited to be living here now!

Music training just kicked off last week, with our new Massive Worship team (who are so amazing by the way, I heard them for the first time the other day!) leading all of the Netters in their music sessions. I trust that by the end of the two weeks we will have some amazing worship bands to lead us in music for our fall training!

Speaking of training...It's coming fast all of the staff are working hard to ensure that training is amazing and that all of the Netters feel welcomed. It is my first time behind the scenes and I must say lots of work goes in to putting training together, and I know that all of the Netters will love their time there just as much as I did my years on the road. I am so excited to meet everyone, I have been talking to a few girls that are going to be on the road this year and they seem amazing, so I can't wait to meet everyone else!!

Anyways that's all for now, hope you all are all loving life and having a great day!

God Bless

Jocelyne Potvin
Scheduling Coordinator

No comments:

Post a Comment