Translate

Friday, July 10, 2009

Ethan is in the Office!

Goo goo gaga, diaper rash, solid foods, these were just a few of the things that I and baby Ethan discussed in length when he and his mother, Renee joined us in the NET office today.

As some of you may know Renee and Mark Doyle (both former staff members) recently welcomed their first child, Ethan Joseph Doyle into the world, on Saturday June 27th at around 11:00 pm (Renee did most of the work). He weighed in at a mighty 8 pounds 13 ounces. Baby and mother are doing very well, but please keep them in your prayers.

Renee and Mark will be moving back to Australia this year where Mark will later be continuing his studies.

On another note I have recently begun a fast for recruiting. I began yesterday, Thursday, after Mass and had one small meal. And I have already felt the graces! Yesterday we accepted three women and I received an application from a guy! If you would like to join me in my weekly fast, (every Thursday) you are welcome to do so by following the Lenten guidelines. (either having one large meal or two small meal).

"...[T]he believer, through fasting, intends to submit himself humbly to God, trusting in his goodness and mercy."
JP2- Pope Calls for Fasting
I know that God will provide!
God Bless,
Matt Marchand
Supervisor/ Recruiter

No comments:

Post a Comment